The on-board high-performance DSP provides 1M Bit on-chip SRAM and up to 1GFLOPS of processing power. With hardware support for double-precision floating point operations, this processor card is ideal for scientific applications. The on-board FPGA can be user programmed for increased data processing capability and ease of interfacing to external devices.
This processor card consumes as little as 1 Watt of power when operated at lower clock speed. Its radiation-hardened design is well suited for low and high orbit applications.
- High-performance floating point DSP
- 512kB of internal program cache, 512kB of dual-access internal data memory
- 128kB of fully redundant EEPROM
- 64MB of volatile memory (optional)
- Hardware watchdogs
- Advanced built-in self-test and monitoring system
- RS422 serial interface
- Supports remote software upload
- General purpose digital interface